miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2014

Welcome to Azulita Wireless, building optimized wireless solutions.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Azulita Wireless; my name is Harold Daniel Moreno Urbina, a costarrican electrical engineer and a wireless communication passionate. This blog will be my diary relating my work on wireless communication, embedded systems, FPGA, GNU Radio, USRP, theoretical digital (wireless) communications.
In Spanish "Azulita" literally means "she little blue" and it is one of my beloved Great Dane's nicknames, that is what inspired the name of this blog.

She is Atenea, my blue great Dane, isn't she absolutely cute?

I hope you will find this blog very useful as much as I find this topic so exciting. So...let's build great wireless communication systems!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario